Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Serenity Now!

Grant me the ability to be an independent bubble, whose climate and attitude are reliant on only internal intention and feeling.

Neither a sponge nor a mirror shall I be, absorbing and reflecting, but instead impervious to the influences of xeno-forces, allowing in only that which nourishes and supports me.

Grant me the strength to be aloof, so I might be kind; the ability to be self contained, so I might be healthy;  and the wisdom to withdraw, that I may stay free.

Keep my composure when I am exasperated, hold my tongue when I am angry, stay my hand when I am threatened.

Allow me the boon of self acceptance, trust in my intentions, and awareness of my convictions, that I may exercise my self-hood trusting that I do the best I can and am always ready to do better--and that should be enough.

ps




No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?