Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Nooooooooooooo!

I accidentally bought 1% chocolate milk*.

GROSS!

Now I have to go back to the store. That's two times in two days. (at least it's not LA, though, which means I can get the errand run in under an hour and without a parking nightmare)

My first world problems are overwhelming!!!

*Seriously, thought, why the hell would anyone by pre-mixed chocolate milk? It is always funky and never as good as adding syrup. I mean, you can buy regular milk, have it, and then use the syrup whenever you want. Two birds, one stone. And that way you can control the chocolicity of your beverage.


2 comments:

  1. Your analysis of pre-mixed vs. DIY chocolate milk is astute. I can find no fault in your logic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It bothered me so much that I rushed right out today and bought the proper milk.

      Delete

Say WUT?