Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Losing Your Phone = Mystery & Excitement

Received a phantom text inviting me to lunch with an UNSUB and a former employee.

Texter is coy and withholding identity. Hmmm.

It makes for an interesting question, b/c I don't give out my cell number much. Or didn't back in my FL days. I'm probably still weird about it. No, I'm definitely still weird about it.

I'm just weird.

Anyway, I did two half-hearted attempts at researching who it could be. I have a list of 4 suspects. I have written my guesses down and will reveal them at lunch. It's like real life Clue, but with less Tim Curry. :(

I'm pretty sure I'm past the point of having to worry about being kidnapped and sold into the sex slave trade. But if that is the case, I feel very sorry for the buyer who ends up with me. Because when I wake up, I'm gonna be pissed. Grumpy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?