Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

I Had A Harrowing Dream Last Night

We put down the cat. But it didn't take. I found her alive. I was trying to protect here when a gunfight broke out and she was shot.

She still didn't die.

I was clutching her to my chest, screaming for help, screaming for people to stop trying to kill her. She obviously wasn't as sick as we thought: she kept surviving. I needed to get her help.

I kept wishing for a papoose to carry her in. I lost my clothes, there were strangers everywhere, I couldn't get to a car. No one would listen.

As I crept down a hall to try and make my escape, she didn't feel warm anymore. I felt like I kept dropping her without realizing it. I think she died.

what the fuck, douchebag brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?