Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

And After That Brief Nap I Awoke To A Car Insurance Cancellation Notice

Ha.

Hahahaha.

I have no one to blame but myself. I was paying insurance in 6 month chunks back when I had a little money saved up. My brain obviously has not registered the switchover and I sailed right past an email reminder.

Well, I mean, marked the email reminder for payment when I had some money. Foolish, so foolish.

Of course, they did try to call me. With an automated caller. At the phone number that doesn't have a phone right now.

Hahaha. I C WUT U DID THAR universe. So droll.

All hail satan and credit cards--i am reinstated with a few clicks.

This has just been the cherry topping to my steaming shit sundae of today. And now it's too late to go bowling.

Including myself.

If my life had a face, I would punch it.

This concludes our broadcast for today. Jeezy creezy.

2 comments:

  1. http://imgur.com/p7Adc

    You look like you could use a little moar of this directed at the bastards keeping you down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! Well, you know that little gem is getting trotted out next time I smack talk somebody.

      Delete

Say WUT?