Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hmmmmmm

When I woke up this morning I found a slug on my kitchen floor. Sizable, between four and five inches.

I must say, it caught me completely off guard.

I deposited the little slimer outside, as gently as I could. I will check later to make sure he's moved on.

This incites two main lines of inquiry for me:

1) How the hell did that slug get in the house?

2) Is this some sort of omen of an apocalyptic type? Gypsy curse? Sign from The Old Ones?

How weird is that? Not post rain, no other slugs around. Just weird.

Recent cracked out theory: some pollens and air irritants can contribute to acid reflux.

1 comment:

  1. did you take a picture? i wanna see!

    sounds like an african land snail, honestly, which have been creeping around these parts lately.

    minus the shell, naturally

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?