Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I Have Had A Day

It shouldn't have been A Day, but it was. Snuck up on me from behind and and walloped me but good.

My final shot at peace was blown out of the water when my new conditioner turned out to be some type of quick-crete product that is apparently meant for use to twist and lock your natty dredz. Fookin L.

Maniacal hair scrubbing, vinegar dousing, and general inanities later, and here I sit.

I wish I could find a mindless show to run in the background, one that would allow to climb into that boat with my ever elusive shipmates, Wynkles, Blinkenheimer, and the Nodster.

I wish I knew a good place to shoot some pool.

Seacrest out.

1 comment:

  1. had one of those wednesdays as well. things were good until teh babby had exploding diaper in her car seat.

    went downhill from there.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?