Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

In the midst of utter despair and wallowing in sorrow

One can sometimes find a moment of EPIC WIN.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jdryznar#p/u/7/CHLAq3VffHo

That clip is made of so much win, it blew my mind.

I heart Yacht Rock so hard, I wanna marry it and have ten thousand of its babbies.

ETA: Babby having inspiration here as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM&feature=related

It's like if Ed Grimley was an Elvis impersonator.

3 comments:

  1. Did my (not that interesting) comment of last week get nuked by Blogger, I wonder? Maybe I accidentally embedded state secrets in it. Huh.

    I only mention because you just said a comment of yours on mine never showed up. Hmmph. I look askance at thee, o Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having just done the CAPTCHA, I wonder if I forgot about it last time and closed the tab after hitting submit. Coulda been!

    Anyway, I originally asked if that was the last Yacht Rock episode. I think I only got to about 7 or 8 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that ep seemed to be done way after the original run on Channel 101.

    Yacht Rock had about 13 or 14 episodes in all, I think. You can still google the Yacht Rock homepage, but Channel 101 doesn't support those links. AND that page doesn't list the above episode or the original "bonus ending" episode (which was the Footloose one, I think).

    J.D. Ryznar has a YouTube channel that has most of the YR episodes, and I think if go to Channel 101 you can still find some of them. Being on Safari and using a Mac, I sometimes can't tell if a site link is actually broken or if my computer is just being pissy.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?