Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Montalban y Russell Es Muy Macho

So, still awake from Sunday. We saw a late double feature of ST: Wrath of Khan and John Carpenter's The Thing.

Fu. Reek. En. Awe. Some.

Hit up Mel's diner afterwards, for some truly ridiculous and wonderful conversation, including, but not limited to: Hitler/Stalin FTW, sexual deviancy and culpability, why I can't have sex with The Hulk, my lack of interest in sex with Thor, how guys never feel weird when they see a person they had a sex dream about the next day (noticing a theme here?), the vagaries of fandom and When Fans Go Too Far, Wilford Brimley, DIABEETUS, and some things I won't post because my mother reads this.

I know, right? Lookit at that list. That's the sanitized version.

Oh, this also happened. Really.


Now that the sun is up and the neighbor's babby is crying (again), I shall go lay down and maybe close my eyes for awhile.

Oh my, HELLO ALL THE MUSCLES THAT JUST REALIZED I DID 65 KETTLEBELL SWINGS YESTERDAY---WUZ WONDRIN WHEN U GAIS WOOD SHEW UP111111!!11!!!

1 comment:

  1. 65!!!! How could you even write?? This made me instantly tired. I sleep now.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?