Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Because Who Wants to Sleep?

ME. THAT'S WHO.

But noooooooooooooooooooooo. No rest for the wicked.

BRAINZ!! Y U NO ACK RITE??


And may I just add, what really sucks is not being able to sleep, but still feeling all tired and low energy and not getting shit done anydamnway.

What's the point of all the extra free time if I just lay there? What?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?

Universe: I am so dissapoint.

***********************************

But here's something worth your while--actors and musicians reading poetry.

http://speakcelebrity.tumblr.com/

This is an interesting experiment for me, since I generally hate hearing poetry read. Nothing (not even my own vocalizations), ever match what I hear in my head.

Though I must say, John Hannah reading of "Funeral Blues" by W.H. Auden nearly brings tears to my eyes. I venture that the especially emotional tone of that rendition is due to it being pulled from a movie.

Also, John Hannah. Duh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?