Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Hate Everyone And All The World

If one finds oneself actually saying this out loud, it is perhaps a bad sign.

Makes check in "bad sign" column.

Financial woes fucking suck. I just got off the phone with a collection agency, all over this dumb charge from a cancelled policy that I've been trying to settle for MONTHS.

Faxed documents make no difference. Call to original agency shows records that indicate this was a bit of a billing snafu, but that I do in fact owe the money.

Go to check mailbox. Only correspondence is from same collection agency.

Being on the dole is difficult when checks don't come. Undoubtedly related to recent massive paperwork fuck ups and re ups and UP YOURS. Unfortunately, my landlord does not accept IOUs based off of EDD bureaucracy clusterfucks. Which could be very awkward in about 2.5 days.

tl;dr: Money is stupid. Worrying about money sucks. The weather is hot. I have a consistent headache. My stomach is in revolt. Sometimes there's just not enough rocks.

1 comment:

  1. dang.

    sorry dude.

    i really wish we could do something for you.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?