Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Unexpected Houseguest

I'm still writing up the Uncle-palooza that has gone done in the last several weeks. As a side note to all of that noise, I ended up with a visitor.

Meet Flat Stanley. Constant traveling companion to my uncle.



When I discovered Stanley had been left behind, I was initially worried for his comfort.


However, Stanley quickly settled in. He seemed to have no problems making himself at home.


I don't have much in the way of entertaining houseguests, but Stanley seemed happy. In fact, he seemed a little *too* comfortable at times.

For the record, I don't like anybody enough to share my toothbrush with them. Gross, Stanley.
It wasn't long before I noticed that Stanley's behavior was a mite bit different when he was on his own.

Hey! That was my breakfast!
I came back from running errrands one day to a disturbing sight.


Stanley is a Winter. Who knew?

For the sake of family relations, Stanley had to go. He can explore his feminine side on his own time, with his own makeup.






4 comments:

  1. I have long suspected that Flat Stanley was far more complex than he let on...Thanks for the revealing- albeit slightly disturbing- intimate look into this fascinating world traveler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flats is just another bozo on the bus, spawned on by his creative inner quest to know his authenic self, fighting his demons every step of the way and living life to its fullest.....all while finding time to conviene with his creator through meditation. I bet he's into yoga too. Flats call me anytime, I'm here for you dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHY FAT STANREY WEAR MAKEUP IF NOT

    POTSMOKING???????

    KALIFORNIA KOOL KIDS (KKK) UR TIME IS GONE GET RITE WITH GOD!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a suspicion my illustrious relatives are anon-commenting here. . .

      Delete

Say WUT?