Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Do You Hear That?

It's the anemic pitter patter of what passes for rain here in the cleverly disguised semi-desert environs of Southern California. Have no fear. It only lasted a brief while and quickly dispersed as the sun came up.

But here's another cool thing to listen to, Star Wars flash mob:



In other news, I give up on my nearly week-long battle with whatever the hell is wrong with my sinuses/cranium/life and am going to the doctor. I don't imagine it will do much good: I have applied all manner of medications and treatments to this condition. So unless it's some New and Exciting Affliction, I imagine the doc will just send me on my way. After a lenghthy period in the waiting room and the requisite stress of parking in L.A. Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm a total sucker for flashmobs. Having a full orchestra do one just makes it that much better!

    ~LinLin

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?