Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Magic = Physics = Buddhism = The Dreaming?

I have a passing interest in quantum physics. I'm not nearly trig enough to understand it all, but the concepts are always intriguing. The math leaves me in the dust.

It's October, so appropriately we have Photons From Beyond The Grave. Scientist Joachim von Zanthier (rockstar name alert) proposed the expanded principle involving action at a distance and entanglement. Then Hagai Eisenberg went and performed the experiment, essentially proving that out of a set of four protons, Proton 3 was affected by Proton 1. The catch is the effect kicked in after Proton 1 ceased to exist.

OoooOOOOooooo! Ghost Protons! Or as I like to think of it, Jewish Grandmother Protons that can reach beyond the veil of death and jack your shit up. (Guilt: the most powerful force in the universe).

And the circle of life goes on.

LOLcats are like the Hallmark of the interwebz. There's one for every occasion.
So maybe we can figure out what's up with the cat? For some reason, this feels like cheating to me. And it also made me realize that I've an entanglement of my own. I've conflated the Schrodinger situation with the observer effect and the uncertainty principle. Oh dear. Well, that's what happens when plebes play in the Big Science sandbox.

Speaking of Universal Truths, I just got done rewatching Bull Durham for the eleventy bajillionth time. This movie is so real, fanciful, allegoric, and completely honest all at the same time.

Kevin Costner gets a lifetime pass from me for this movie. (And because he's been nice to me in a couple of dreams. But mostly this movie). I'm not even a baseball fan, but this movie makes we want to be one. So many good parts, including:
  • When I heard that, I gave Jesus a chance. But it just didn't work out between us. The Lord laid too much guilt on me
  • Annie Savoy: her outfits, her philosophy, her rejoinders, everything. The contents of her bedside drawer always crack me up.
  • Crash's "belief" speech.
  • The Manager and his incoherent cursing.
  • Don't try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they're fascist. Throw some ground balls - it's more democratic.
  • The "lollygag" speech.
  • Pretty much every facial expression Tim Robbins has. It takes a lot of guts to play Stupid so very big.
  •  The Meeting On The Mound: We're dealing with a lot of shit.
  •  The lesson on learning your cliches. I have worked these lines into conversations with almost all my bosses.
  • The rose goes in the front, big guy. 
  • This son of a bitch is throwing a two-hit shutout. He's shaking me off. You believe that shit? Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.
As always, I remain the player to be named later.


1 comment:

  1. I sent Oprah a book about 15 years ago called Hands of Light by the physicist and healer and college builder Barbara Brennan. She sent it back to me.
    Its physics that we are all beings of light and energy. Totally. We choose/concentrate on being here and swoosh.....we form a tunnel and choose here...aparently.
    Since I was so open as a child because someone talked to me in my head and from across the room....and I wished for rain and a sheet of rain popped up in front of me in rectangular form......"the other side" has been my favorite books. Seth and Edgar Cayce and doctors that tell us that we all vibrate energy and light and that is your key to fast healing.
    We are already healing machines. We are already where we are asking for. this is a dream, literally, because it is a holographic universe full of vibrating pictures. Fast healing is a set of pictures of 100% health and vitality. A person gets healing when they picture it.
    A person has to picture that they are healthy NOW, not tomorrow or yesterday. NOW is all there is and we are all ONE energy, literally.
    That's because we all are energy and energy never dies. We are magnificent powerful beings of light projecting the pictures we have that say we are not. That is why the wars, the cheating of Wall Street on the world that then these news programs call recession. Why don't people call it what it is? All the wars and killings and recessions/depressions in the world are caused by greedy fearful people.
    So there would be a lot of negativity on this particular earth because this is a place that we/beings of light send our negative thoughts and beliefs.
    These thoughts become very dense pictures because they are concentrated on intensely and become like laser beams sending us to the places we vibrate most like. Since we are powerful beings of light and energy already, then it follows that our thoughts would be powerful pictures. We should be taught from the beginning that our thoughts are powerful beams of light and energy.
    We are fast moving pictures, creating our own movies out of a fast, expanding universe of vibrations of different speeds. People vibrate different speeds as their bodies. We are not the one speed of solidity.
    why don't people take advantage of the billions of dollars spent of particle colliders and see how we all are vibrating beings of light right NOW because there is no other time except in pictures. Colliding atoms tell us that there ARE many parallel worlds holographically vibrating within each other all in the same space.
    In word this was 1033 words. This site says I can only send 4096 words and will not take it. To bad. I have got information that a whole lot of people don't have and need.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?