Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Time for Plan B?

 
My 401k/Pension Plan. It's actually kind of morphed into my General Income and Homelessness Avoidance Plan as well.



The returns on this investment aren't quite working out as I'd hoped.

As if this tableau weren't tragic enough, the pathetic truth is that I didn't even bother to check any of these tickets until I cleaned out my desk. Some of them are over six months old. Some are from across the country.

That's right. I buy lotto tickets and don't even check them. Insert profound observation about expecting disappointment even in my fantasies here.

2 comments:

  1. PLAN B KILLS BABIES

    DONT TAKE IT OR ELSE THE BABY INSIDE OF YOU WILL DIE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ZOMG....BUT I HAS SO MANY UNBORN BABBIES INSIDE ME! EVERTIME I NO HAS A BABBY, I KILL IT????

      I AM PREGNATED BY THOOZANDS OF UNBORN BABBIES!! I WANT A WELFARE CHECK NOA!

      Delete

Say WUT?