Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Horror Awaits Ye

I came across this today, and I really could not tell you how. I sent it off in an email to some mates, and started a bit of an emailavalanche.

At any rate, the point of this clip is that 1) it made me laugh and 2) it seemed very familiar.

It didn't take me long to realize what it reminded me of was myself.

So here you go, folks. Another terrifying peek into what hanging out with me is like. Love the Reaction Shots.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmG3GlXnirk&feature=related

I'd like to note that I love Ricky Gervais' laugh. It's actually the reason I stopped to watch the animated HBO series.

His laugh is so lunatic and genuine, so natural. It makes me smile, or even laugh along with him just to hear it. It's a moment of explosive joy that can't be faked. Insane, maniacal, demented joy--but hey, I can relate to that. Take it any way you can get it, baby.

1 comment:

  1. Happy holiday Hawk. Watched a movie with Javier Bardem just now and thought of you.

    OL

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?