Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Actually Had Something To Say


About a film that might have been interesting or even perceptive. 

But I think we all know that's not going to happen. Instead it's......


>STALKER PICSPAM TIME!!111!!!
WOOT WOOT WOOT!<

This comes directly from a PICSPAM I unleashed on my coworker, So Wrong. It was an allcaps kind of day. Apologies in advance. 

Me: DID I MENTION THAT JEFFREY DEAN MORGAN IS HAWT?????
Brutally.
He's so making my Top Five Freebies List this year.

So Wrong: Yeah he is dirty hot too 

Me: 
*i'd like to take this moment to apologize for this uneccessary email. i've heard you can get fired for sending emails of hot mens. but i love you, and want you to be happy, soooooo...........*


SCRUFFY HOT BEARDY EYEBROW FO'HEAD WRINKLY PUPPY DAWG EYED GOODNESS. VAPORS! VAPORS! 


NOT GONNA LIE. I CRIED WHEN DENNY DIED ON GREY'S ANATOMY. NOOOOO!


LOOKS GOOD IN A SUIT. . .



IS KIND TO ANIMALS. . . 




IS UNREPENTANTLY EVIL (REMEMBER, "EVIL" BACKWARDS IS "OMFGSOHAWT"



AND HE'S A GEEK. LUUUUUURVE!!!



And so ends another disturbing glimpse into what passes for my mind, and what I spend my time at work doing these days. 

4 comments:

  1. JDM is indeed hunky and droolworthy, and Denny dying was one of those tear inducing moments for moi aussi! Thanks for sharing the pics. I spend my worktime doing same with JTS(pader). There is an article on the Meeting Place that describes his appearance on The Office. read here http://crushable.com/other-stuff/boyfriend-of-the-week-james-spader/

    "Pretty" is also verrry Hawt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to sign above. OL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OL--so good to hear from you. That article is almost creepy--I feel like I could have written it. In fact, I was having a discussion about types yesterday and used "waspy" to describe Jimmy.

    I went and looked up the clip from office. OMG. Hilarious. I love the closing line. "That guy creeps me out. But I think he might be a genius."

    Yeah, JDM. Just add him to my list of unhealthy fixations. I like to think I don't have a type. But here is incontrovertible proof otherwise:

    http://www.inmirror.com/files/imagecache/display/files/images/javier-bardem-robert-downey-jr-jeffrey-dean-morgan750.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're like mutant clones. Oooo! Scary. :-)

    OL

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?