Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today's Important Message: Gabriel Byrne



*woof*

That is all.

Okay, okay. Since he's robbed me of my usual obscenity laced eloquence, let's allow the adage to apply and let the pictures do the talking:

Peacoat = sexy. That's an equation I never thought would prove true.



This is the kind of picture where some people will see nothing but flaws. I see nothing but features I find immensely compelling. This isn't the best photo of him, but I feel its quite demonstrative. Also: WTFOMG Eyeball color WUT??



Error 269: Brain temporarily overloaded. Please refresh psyche and try again.


Blast my accursed knowledge of claddagh rings. His heart is given to another. *shakes angry fist*

Few people know that Gabe freelanced as a glass etcher for a short time. He saved money on equipment by simply using his cheekbones.




Sometimes I can only wonder that it took me so long to figure out that I had a "type." Because it is so very, very obvious.




GB: Hey, Hawkeye! Satan here. Was wondering if I could tempt you to tr--
Me: YES.



This entire movie is made of WIN, interspersed with EPIC!WIN and WINFORLIFE!








When I grow up I want two things: Gabriel Byrne and to get to talk like Fenster. Non-stop.




Keaton with a side of Verbal. PickitupDing!    



Seriously? SRSLY? Gah!




And if you're into that kind of thing, his whole "Inside the Actor's Studio" is on YouTube. It's pretty good, and he's awfully disarming, with some interesting things to say about acting. The real fun, though, are the audience reactions. Every time they cut to the audience it's a chick. And they all have the same rapt expressions on their faces.

Here's the always fun questionnaire part of the show. I like how Mr. Byrne can say a curse word, but can't bring himself to describe what it means.






4 comments:

  1. Ok, for the eleventy-billion dollar question, if you were ever locked in a room with your beefcake objects of desire, would you finally get your freak on with said object of desire or would you be too afeared to because of the old saying "don't meet your idols".

    If i know you as well as i think I do, I think you'd sit in the corner going "Dur".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like, all of them at the same time? Will there be caffeine and saline drips available to keep us going? Energy bars? Hot water and a masseuse on standby?

    Are they willing? Have they been drugged? Is anybody legally liable for injuries sustained?

    Is everybody else watching, waiting for their turn? (ewwwwww)

    I mean, there's a lot to consider here. A lot of ins and outs, of what-have-yas. Complex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLROFLMAO!! What an excellent conundrum! I would for sure be in the corner goin' DUR, needing a bib for the drool. I do enjoy watching Mr. Byrne. First encountered him as d'Artagnan in Man in the Iron Mask (a so-so film) and he was a wonderful Musketeer. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures.

    OL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to use the word "one". As in "ONE of your beefcake objects of desire."

    Stupid fingers...

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?