Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Don't Stand Near Her! Bad Things Will Happen To You!"

Ah, Cow and Chicken, whatever happened to you?

Today is the Garden Party loosely based around the fact that I've come out the otherside with the whole cancer thingy.

Unfortunately, what I have yet to overcome is myself. As evidenced by the car accident I got into while on my way to the airport to pick up some friends.

No one was hurt. I used my blinker for a lane change, but didn't see the car that was apparently occupying that lane. As they say, it all happened very fast. I'm pretty certain am very at fault. It was my first real accident ever, though I must admit that I've been driving around this town feeling like I had a big X on me, just waiting for collision to occur. It's probably amazing that I haven't gotten in one before now.

*sigh*

It's times like this I wish I was rich, had a chauffeur, blah blah was-anyone-else-but-me-cakes. I now have some good friends in town, and must steel my nerves for ferrying all across this city for the next few days.

Pray, if not for me, then for all the others who stumble innocently into my swath of destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?