Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Out and About

With the little sis in town and the subsequent arrival of her manservant/boy toy, life has kept me kinda busy. It seems like she just got here, and already it's just about time for her to go.

My friend J moved to New York City (cue salsa inspired repetition) about elventy bajillion years ago. It was the first scattering to the winds of our band of friends. The first time I visited her there we went to an old movie and caught a showing of Breakfast at Tiffany's.

Tonight, at the Hollywood Cemetery, I watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, for the first time. Awesome film. And it seems to me to be to very appropriate film bookends for my life.

1 comment:

  1. yeah, J was the first of us to vamoose from der Fatherland wasn't she...

    i finally caught Butch & Sundance a year or so ago. when i saw it, i caught "LaFours" in reference to Mallrats.

    i'd imagine seeing at the Hollywood Cemetary (if it's an actual cemetary) would be pretty bitchin.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?