Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Carmegeddon--It's More Than A Fable

So, I have a friend flying into LAX this Saturday. And was all "Wordy McWord" with this following clip. Does that make me a true Angelean? Is that even a word? Fuckit. I don't care. (<---True SoCal right there.)

Tink--this approximates my feelings about the incidents surrounding your arrival. Many people were called in. Bunkers were appropriated. Vodka and guns were ordered.




Dude...."Fucking Sepulveda?? Please."

Oy vey. 

1 comment:

  1. I believe "Los Angeleno" is the proper term.

    Pippin said that San Diego (German for "whale's vagina") is bracing for an influx of LA people.

    That reminds me, I've got to get your birfday card in teh mail.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?