Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cackling Away In Private

Okay, so my friend sent me a link to a blog called "Boobs Don't Work That Way."

The point of this blog is to demonstrate the various misrepresentations of the human breast, both male and female, in current media. Methinks this blog will have enough fodder to run for a thousand years.

Anyhoodle, I was flipping through when I came to the below image. Between the text and the images I was pretty cracked up, until I got to the last panel.

Hed iz pasted on yay! I laughed so hard. And my laugh sounded so evil and insane, that it made me laugh more.

I will now post this, and try not to laugh again.

http://boobsdontworkthatway.tumblr.com/post/7661261999/when-i-stumbed-upon-pictures-jim-balents-tarot

(PEE ESS....Didn't work. I Laughed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?