Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Curious qualities of light

It's not quite three pm as I write this, and yet I feel my day is gone. Wasted. Over.

I'm sitting outside in the sun. There are intense fumes from my neighbors and their continuing car refinishing project. So, both bad and good to be outside right now. I really need to get a lawn chair or something. Despite an abundance of adequate padding, my hinder just does not like concrete.

Today was going to be such a productive, early start day. Insomnia struck again last night, however, and I had to drag myself from bed this morn. And I'm so out of shape that my bowling and couple mile walk around town yesterday left me sore. The left hip, she is not so happy with me today.

The weather here is so strange. It's kind of bipolar. My house was freezing cold this am, but when I stepped outside the day was bright and warm. My house has stayed cool. It's so foreign, the very antithesis of the south: shade actually makes things cooler. Temperature noticeably drops at night. Truly, the mind boggles.

Oy vey. I am about to approach critical mass in the furniture department. I will soon be forced to buy something to store things on/in. And I think I really need some type of desk, or else I will slip into financial ruin. I'm not keeping track of my necessary papers very well.

I haven't even spent today watching movies, which was my lazy plan B.

Okay, I've been outside for 30 minutes. Am I tan yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?