Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

At least I have something pretty to look at

But my eyes are so tired. I feel a migraine in my future.

I hate insomnia. Why can't I be this awake at the end of the day, when I could go do things?
Why can't I be this awake at 6 a.m., when I'm supposed to get up for work?
Guess I'll just close my eyes and pray for that poetic perchance.

I should be feeling in the prime of my life, or so it's said. But all I keep thinking is "I'm too old for this shit."

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and got some sleep.
    orchidlover

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I posted a response to this.

    Thank you for the well wishing.

    I am in the process of responding to a few of your posts in other threads.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?