Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Remember That Time I House Sat In Long Beach?

Since you hang on my every word. As promised, updated with pix.

See how the other 1% lives.

When the ice tray is full it's harder to tell, but this is Dr. Who ice. Hee hee. I DRANK THE DALEKS, I DRANK THEM UPS.

Yeah, me and Anka ate all your lox. Sorry.






Anka!

Best room in the house. Stunning windows and view. The blue line on the horizon is the ocean.

View from the guest room. Ocean.



The bathrooms reminded me of the 1950s style so prevalent in northwest Florida. These are from the 20s.

These are imminently sensible stairs.


View from the side porch.
I don't if, having lived with wooden/tile/noncarpet flooring, that one can ever be satisfied living with anything else.

1 comment:

Say WUT?