Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

If I Fall Any More In Love With Rick Grimes This Is Going To Get Awkward

Vague The Walking Dead spoilers through S5E3 to follow. You know, you could probably consider the title a spoiler. Whatevs.


It's already embarrassing.

I'm not sure when this Rick-Love started, but I realized how bad it was tonight when I was watching S5E3 and I said, out loud, alone in the living room, "Oh lord Rick please don't do anything stupid or get hurt or anything bad because if something bad happens to you i just don't know what i'll do!!!!!"

That is soooooo pathetic. I mean, this is The Walking Dead. The minute you think you can't live without a character is the minute they become zombie food.

Except Daryl.



Believe it.

Anyhoo, The Walking Dead is wearing me out. It's not just about the Rickle Pickle. When Daryl stumbled out of the woods at the end of this ep there was about 3 seconds where he didn't speak. In that three seconds I thought:

OHMYGODDARYLPLEASEDONTBEBITTEN
AIIIIGGAAAWDWHYARENTYOUTALKING
OHJAYSUSHELPMECAROLWHERETHEFUCKISCAROL??????????????

Or something to that effect.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to giggle when Rick said "Carol and Daryl." Pretty sure I was supposed to be horrified after he macheted that douchebag Gareth to death--but I wasn't.

Pretty sure I was supposed to empathize with Maggie and Glen's horror at the church carnage. I didn't. Think I was supposed to feel bad when Michonne got her katana back. I cheered.

The Walking Dead: When The Zombie Apocalypse Is More Cheerful Than Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?