Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

In Cold Weather, A Man Needs A Glove

In times like this, a lonely man like me needs love. . . 

My silly DJ subconscious strikes again.

Got up this morning at made myself finish resume overhaul. Granted, it may be less of a stunning resume than I intended, but I did manage to get two job applications submitted today. I feel that this evens it out.

Gah--is there anything more torturous than working on your own resume? I can go gangbusters on anybody else's, but mine always puts me in a quagmire of uninspired blather.

Been back on the West Coast a week, still haven't unpacked completely. I'm getting a terrible urge to reorganize my room. I'm trying to stomp it down, but I have a feeling it's going to run amok here pretty soon. Which wouldn't be such a big deal, except that there's really not much point in reorganized anything because it doesn't make much difference to the space I'm living in. I have the room I have, and no amount of box-switching shall change that figure.

hmmmmmm


1 comment:

  1. send photo(s)...maybe I can help with an idea on how to rearrange the stuff so it seems different.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?