Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, August 10, 2014

4:30 A.M CDT Is No Time To Be Eating Porkchops & Chicken

But if not now, when?

Though this seems like a wholly inappropriate hour to be arriving home, it was a good night.

Friends were there, and there again in the form of rides and late night companionship. I got to play shuffleboard, badly, and ping pong, fairly badly.

I got to listen to Al Green, Asia, AC/DC, and Dean Martin on vinyl.

I bowled some shittay games today, but finished with a 148.

A dear friend danced me around the living room, not dropping me once. :)

Another dear friend took ten seconds to tell me I was worth more than I thought.

I was asked a very personal questions that I declined to answer. But it was very interesting, because I've been thinking about those kinds of things, and specifically the fact that I don't talk about them, quite a bit recently. Don't know why.

Home again. A bit of rest before furhter adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?