Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Touching Down On The Emerald Coast

Flying cross country is a bitch, even when it goes well. Does it make anybody else all achy?

I was back in NoFla approx 20 minutes before I got my first phone call and first invite for a night of rousting about. And from an old friend I don't see much anymore. How's that for Not Bad?

Hanging out tonight with Sveltana and Prince Choco Coco (AKA Will). Svet and me ended up laughing our asses off, per the usual. Will continues to crack me up and we scare Svet because we think so much alike. Which either means young Will is quite mature and erudite, or I have the same interests as an 11 year old boy.

I think we all know the answer to that one.

Tink, Champagne and even my little bro all touched base. Tres cool.

I could say a lot about upcoming events, but let me just offer an example instead. Let this be known as my current theme song. It's certainly been on my iPod enough. Heavy rotation is the only way to go with this much awesome.



That's right. Theme song. Soak in it.

And now I'm away. No tales of exploding nail polish in the luggage or dreams of a post apocalyptic asylum with Ricky Gervais and Alan Rickman for you tonight, dear readers.

ETA: OMG. . . I had to come back and add this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?