Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, December 7, 2012

*sigh*

I has a sad.

There are lots of factors, but this moment is about being invited to High Tea for a friends birthday tomorrow.

I have one dress. I have two skirts. I might be able to scrounge something together.

But the shoes I would have worn are Things We Lost In The Burglary. The nice clutch I would have carried is TWLITB.

I didn't have much jewelry, but I had a few nice pieces. I almost never have occasion to wear them, but. . . TWLITB.

(And yes, despite my poverty I did manage to try and go shopping for these items. Two stores later I'm still fat and can't find any shoes that fit. Are my feet fat now too? Things to ponder. . . )

I should go down to that one shoe store and see if something's on sale. But I'm just not feeling it.  Between my lack of wardrobe and my lack of body condition it feels like a lost cause.

Wah wah wah self pity stuff blah blah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?