Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Met A Cross Eyed Dog The Other Day


This is Jane Doe. As the owner, my new neighbor, relates, the real irony is that she's a pointer. I didn't even realize she was cross eyed at first. When she stuck her face into mine, I started laughing and thought What a goofy dog. Subliminal goofiness. A deadly weapon. In other news, ridiculous stuff likes this keeps popping up on websites:

Photos courtesy of Fame/Flynet. Credit to celebitchy.com for info.

Gah. How does he do it? Ginger, bearded, and adorable. That is a photo of a bedheaded man eating breakfast. How does he make scruffy look so good? It's unnatural. He must have some terrible secret. Besides the compulsive smoking, rampant shagging, partying down, thinly veiled psychotic killer lurking behind his sharky smile. Because none of that is really secret. There must be more! Does he drink the blood of kittens? Push disabled kids down the wheelchair ramp? Willingly listen to Justin Beiber? There's something there.

It's not just the photos. It's the quotes like this that go with it:
"I liked Star Wars I suppose, which is pretty sci-fi. But I’ve never been someone who collected comic books or any of that sort of thing. Other than Star Wars, which I did collect lots of things. [Like the] Ewok village that I still have… and the Millennium Falcon.”
That motherfucker still has the Falcon AND the village? How can you not like someone like that--that's like half my friends (who's stuff I covet, presssssshussss).

Here he is doing some non-spoiler talk for Prometheus, for which I am so stoked. Not much going on here, but I like listening to his voice when he's not doing an accent. It's got this nasal quality, yet it's not annoying. Odd.

For non-Fassbender fans, here's a way to have fun watching this, or any, Fassbender interview.  

FASSBENDER INTERVIEW DRINKING GAME 
So easy. Play along at home! 

There are two levels. And only two rules to remember!
Level One: Inebriation Imminent 
#1. Drink every time Fassbender says "sort of." Go ahead. Try it. 
Level Two: Alcoholocaust 
#1. Same as above. 
#2. Drink every time Fassbender says "you know." Make sure to have liver transplant team on standby.

 There is a special #3 for people who want to die. Soon. Can't mention it here for legal reasons.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?