Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, April 1, 2013

I Just Can't With This.



Because a piece of one of my teeth just broke off. Seriously. I don't even know what to say. This is literally one of my recurring nightmares come true.

Guess I get to call some docs tomorrow and haggle over whether any of my meds are causing this. (HINT: they are probably ALL causing this)

I am so freaked out that I have passed freaked out and come back to numb.

Dafuq, universe. Was this really necessary? I can't even with this. Seriously. I can't.


2 comments:

  1. Dang! I'm sorry to hear this. You are the last person for whom I would wish dreams to come true. I mean with peanutgators and everything... It's not safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Yikes. Damn those farging meds," said yer mudder.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?