Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Haaaaaaandbaaaaaagg?

So, hanging with Tink and Panda. Usual silliness ensues. Let me show you it, won't you?

my emotions must be expressed

Unlike recent trips anywhere, I don't have to worry about coming back and finding my house broken into. This is threefold, A) I  moved 2) I have roommates, and D) they already stole all my stuff. I'm pretty confident with my odds on this one.

Up here we are lucky enough to get access to some family's digs. It's okay, if you are into ultra modern appliances, heated marble floors, housewide speaker systems, a theatre room, and generally beautiful scenery.

Just hanging in the backyard.
There's definitely been some tomfoolery going on round here. It's possible that some poor choices were made.

Text from first morning:
Me: i know. . . let's drink ALL the booze!
Others: Yeah!
Our Livers: :(

We haven't been quite as successful in our usual tv/film consumption. But we've kept busy with other things.



Fun with sidewalk chalk.




It seemed achievable at the time.




And then somebody has to go and draw underpants.


Ever seen Paula Deen make food on Quaaludes? The guy who makes these videos is a sick genius.


And the first version of this video left me "meh." Then the second version had me in tears.





Yeah. I can't really explain it.

Let me just leave  you with this:

Because they are probably quite focused on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?