Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, April 30, 2012

They F*ck You At The Drive Through

Some cool shit has happened this weekend, but I am filled with rage because I am essentially living the life of Leo Getz right now.



Between people selling me the wrong things at stores (two of the exact same lipsticks instead of the two different ones I picked out, MAC sales lady?), and the utterly ridiculous fuckover I'm getting from my insurance and the Rite Aid pharmacists, I'm about to lose my mind and bash my car upside a Dairy Queen behind it.

Here's a quick note to people in the medicine dispensing industry: it's one thing when you fuck with us and our pain meds. But when you start fucking around with people's psychiatric medications, you are setting yourself up for a world of pain. Don't you realize that they minds is gonna go completely tore up on them? Don't you realize you are putting everyone around them in danger with your foolishness?

DON'T YOU REALIZE YOUR CRACKER ASSES NEED TO FILL THE DAMN PRESCRIPTION, AND QUIT THIS TRIFLING SHIT. IF THE DOCTOR SAYS FILL IT, AND THE INSURANCE SAYS FILL IT, FILL THE FUCKING PRESCRIPTION. DON'T GIVE ME NONE OF THIS JIBBER JABBER 'BOUT "but..but...my server is down"

BISHWUT???? ON *YOUR* ADVICE I JUST CALLED INSURANCE AND THEY TOLD ME IT WAS GO. SO YOU BEST CALL THEM UP AND GET THE SAME OKAY. CUZ BABBY IS LOCKED AND LOADED AND YOU'VE BEEN GIVING SOMEBODY THE RUN AROUND FOR THREE DAYS. THREE DAYS OF COLD TURKEY OFF THEY SPECIAL MEDICINE. YOU PLAYING WITH FIRE, FOOL.

Seriously, though. It's taken over three days of phone tag and constant mistakes on the part of the pharmacy and the insurance that has left me without both supplement pills that I need to live to make up for organs that were,  you know, FUCKING REMOVED. And also more than three days without drugs that directly control and supplement key neurotransmitters in my brainium. Small things. That keep me. From killing y'all. And they also botched the scrip that prevents migraines.

Yes. They shit on my entire life. Thanks for asking. Yes, even though all these things are their mistakes, I still suffer. And yes, they did just call, at 3:10 PDT, and tell me that the insurance host server is still down. So even though I'm covered, I still don't get to fill the prescription.

Gee. I guess it's a good thing it's not insulin.

Black rage. Black rage.

~must leave now and go find something to do so urge to kill and maim goes away. sublimation: it may not be healthy for me, but it's saved more idiotic motherfuckers since 1977 than all anti abortion methods combined~

2 comments:

  1. Dude. So close. So very, very close.

    I slept. A lot. Awoke at strange hours. Took a bunch of other pills I'd rather not be taking, but probably saved some fewlz from Righteous Public Bitch Slapping, and Yours Truly from some police evasion.

    And ultimately I've voted with my dollar. Fuck that pharmacy. And fuck that medication. Soon I hope to be able to say "fuck that health insurance." I'm trying not to make big decisions like that while in a cold turkey condition. But it's so very, very tempting.

    In other news...further congrats on your estrogen upgrade at Casa de Omer! You is so outnumbered, dawg.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?