Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A moment of contentment

At the new year's party tonight my friend asked me what phrase or sentence I would use to summarize my year.

This was a great party, filled with cute boys looking dapper, friends with matching shoes, sparklers, good music, ridiculous helium recitations, a surprise visit from my little bro, and a shitload of laughther, warmth, and affection.

This has been a good trip for me. My family has stunned me several times with their willingness to work outside their comfort zones. My friends remain constant and kind. I am welcomed in many homes.

And now for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year...Moo loves you and loved your visit. Oh, and I have always thought we were a rather stunning group- comfort zones and all. LOVE and MISS you already.

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?