Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Good News and Stuff

I have forgotten to record a piece of awesome news what has happened upon me.

(sometimes i have what alcoholics refer to a 'moment of clarity' and realize that people who visit this blog might think english is not my first language)

Anyhoodle, my super righteous leetle seester and some yet-to-be-revealed friends got together and bought me a plane ticket back East for the holidays.....how freaking cool is that??!!!!

I almost cried when she told me. It's an amazing gift. I am humbled.

Guess what I did this weekend? CRITMUS CARDZ!!!!!

Dat's allota dimp!

By my count I've done up about 56 cards so far. It doesn't sound like much, but it takes forever. Next year I'm buying labels and printing out my return address. I also think it's a bad sign when the stamp cost supersedes the card cost.

My friends Omey Pie and his loverly Mrs. are sending me some headgear, so I can Skypes with Bef. For those of you who don't know Bef, or maybe haven't seen her in a while, let me give you a refresher:



Ahhh...that's always a good one.

It's nice to be remembered. Omey is great about letting you know when you're on his mind. To wit (and soooooo NSFW):



And in the continuing awesome adventures of George, this little gem by way of my friend Bijoux:


This man is a national treasure. For reals.

p.s. hee...drunk!bef. . .

2 comments:

  1. Al and Wu never get old man.

    Glad to hear you're not gonna be in LA by your lonesome at Crimus. We'll get the mic and stuff in teh mail before teh weekend.

    Give our lurve to Hollerine, Moo, and Doo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takei is the bomb diggity.

    ~LinLin

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?