Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Trudie Styler is Fucking With Me*

No shit.

If that's what it takes to keep up with Sting, I don't have a snowballs chance in hell. Between this and the whole 20 minute ab routine, I think I'm done. For the year. 

*Scientific Conclusion based on initial application of the "Ten Minute Express Warrior Yoga"  workout. Hypothesis formed at minute 5:00 and confirmed at approx 7:00, as instructor casually instructed practitioners to go into a "vertical split."

3 comments:

  1. ouch. proof positive that exercise is evil. As if I didn't have enough proof after my run this morning. Blech.

    Albeson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Runners. You are like unicorns or vegans. I hear about you, but I can't rationally comprehend your existence.

    I am now cleverly fighting back against my whole 20+ of physical activity with a maple glazed doughnut. Take that, stupid love handles! Ha ha! Oh, wait...shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will understand when I come for yor azz. Better read the book and get up on yer toes cuz if I manage to survive las vegas I won't tke no for an answer...

    Jus' sayin'

    LinQ

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?