Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Little Women and packing

Egads, there is absolutely no reason I should have awakened an hour ago. Bleh. All the last minute things that are preying on my mind depend on the opening of stores and offices. Phooey.

Rereading Little Women. iBooks is dangerous, yo. It's more religious than I remember. I still think Amy is a shit.I wonder if I'll still be mad at Jo for refusing Laurie. Or perhaps I will better understand her this go 'round.

3 comments:

  1. Packing? Are you hitting the road again Hawk? Whither goest thou this time? Just bein' nosey.
    ;~)

    OL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OL,

    Yes, it would appear that September is my month for visiting. More details to come. Don't you have a trip in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aye matey, November! Oh wait. Talk like a pirate day was last week. Ooops. (sheepish grin)

    On stand-by for breaking news from the Hawk.

    OL

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?