Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Babby is tiiiiiiiiiired

How can this be? When babby does so very frigging little each day?

The last seven or so days have seen me walking a few miles, hither and yon, due to lack of car. I figured I might as well get a kettle exercise. But gentle reader, you know that blatherblahg cannot, nay!,will not!, lie to (overmuch). So it must be told: the main reason for my recent outdoor excursions is my constant and surely doomed quest to become brown as a nut. Tanned like buffalo hide. Baked like a chicken.

I imagine a more enterprising sort would have found their way to the beaches by now. Beaches just tend to be so full of people and sandy, and lacking in comfortable water closet provisions. And i am a whiny asshole.

Can you believe it's September already? Me neither. This monthnis filled with travel and all the mess that makes of one's daily life. Hopefully I got my UI sorted and mailed yesterday. Today will be filled with frantic packing and general confusion. Must remember to take out the trash.

In my youthful folly, I believed that circumstances would align in my favor if only I could be in the "right" place at the right time. Now, considering what I've learned in life and where I live, I know that there is a) a great deal more prepatory work involved than my foolish young mind imagined and b) therenisna levelmof cosmic luck required that no amount of wishing can make so.

My stomach is growling. How does it not realize my body is carrying a months worth of sustenance disguised as excess fat, all over my body? Silly metabolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?