Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Not Only Can They Skim Your Card, They Can Discover Your PIN?

It is weird to see an ATM withdrawal that you don't remember making. Especially when it essentially withdrew all the cash you had.

This was a chip-card and everything, but I guess that didn't help?

It wasn't much money (ha ha) but I have bills etc to pay and now I'm concerned about using even the temp card/account from my bank to deposit and withdraw from.

Unexpected expenses when you least can handle them. As I told a friend last night, I've got enough bad luck in the world. I should really focus on making less trouble/bad decisions for myself. At least I don't have to be an asshole to me.

One step up and two steps back. Aside from natural and statistical bad luck, I make lots of dumb moves that end up costing me---one way or another.

I sometimes feel like I've failed at adulting and need some kind of supervisor to follow me around and save me from myself.

blahblahwhine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?