Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

It Keeps You Running

Well, managed to procure a last minute flight. Here's my week or so:


  • wash, pack, ugh
  • audition Mon at noon. My roomies are gone, now I have no one to run lines with. Crap.
  • 1st class Mon night. I haven't even attended this class and they are pissing me off already. How hard is it to answer an email or a phone message? Apparently very hard, though the fucks send out emails and assignments just fine. Have to leave as soon as class ends to make. . . 
  • Red eye flight back east
  • Arrive in AM and drive parents 12+ hours to see uncle who is dying
  • Leave from uncle's by the weekend 
  • Back in time for class on Monday
  • Try and pick up more part time babysitting duties by that Tuesday, because I have no money
  • Which reminds me that I need to cancel a few things, including Netflix and my charitable sponsorships. That last one is really bothering me, but wtf can I do? I haven't had a steady income in over five years. 
It doesn't seem like much, but just getting things organized enough to buy the tickets took an enormous amount of energy and coordination. Im just...whatever.


1 comment:

Say WUT?