Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, November 13, 2014

So I Walked Outside And My Car Is Gone

No shit.

Been home sick yesterday and today. Which means I hadn't moved my car since Tuesday morning, when I re-parked it on the correct side of the road for street sweeping that day.

Ventured out to the drugstore on foot today, noticed my car was not around. Uh-oh.

Long story short, looks like I parked in front of a fire hydrant and got towed and impounded. I didn't even realize we had hydrants on that side of the street. Bonus points because I had to move my car to that spot to avoid a ticket for parking on the street cleaning side. If I had not moved the car or if I'd gone to work, no towing would have occurred.

So, it's better than the car getting stolen. So there's that.

Apparently the ticket for the fire hydrant (i should take a picture, it's a zillion years old and was once, maybe, painted a dull yellow) is a separate charge from the $300+ I had to pay for towing and impounding.

Did I mention I've just been basically writhing around in pain, waiting for my period to start, with none of my clothes fitting, ranging from uncomfortable to painful? Because that's still going on.

My life is so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?