Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Oweeee.....Bay County: Crud Capital of the World

There is something going around and it's really weird. I have a kicking case of sinusitis. I went to the doc yesterday. There are two things I don't mess around about: bladder infections and sinusitis. Got my happy little ass to a clinic toot suite.

Got the standard steroidal anti inflammatory spray, but man---this shit is rough. I feel like I've broken my nose. The pressures, I has it.

What's weird is that there are other symptoms, but I don't think I'm sick. That is, I don't feel contagious, like I've got a virus or an infections. But I do feel like refried shit.

In the continuing saga of Homeless Hawkeye I need to find a place to stay tonight. Because of a bump up in somebody's traveling plans. I'm not nearly as down about it as last time. I would just like to get to spend three consecutive days in a house without having to move.

Which I will get! A house to myself for a couple of weeks. Hallelujah! Praise Jebus!



Somebody just showed me this. It is foul. I had to look up Alligator Fuckhouse. Don't watch if you find things like "Dirty Sanchez" disturbing. I don't really have to mention that I laughed a lot, do I?


PSA: Despite my many ailments, I am not often "sick" in the traditional sense. So beware kids, if I've got it then it has the possibility of being Captain Tripps level destruction. Take your vitamins.

1 comment:

  1. The illnesses have been pretty nasty this season according to my doc. The most recent one for me landed a perscription that stated at the very, very end:

    "For those who have been exposed to anthrax.
    Plague."

    ~Linlin

    ReplyDelete

Say WUT?