Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Mischiefin' Is Hard

Been perpetrating some mischief of the most time sensitive matters today. It was freaking exhausting.

The countdown begins. Updates when the Mischief officially detonates, for the interested.

UPDATE: I is woah out, toah up from the floa up.

All you office are belong to us!





You can't run, you can't run. Don't you know who I am?

Pocket Fredward!

And extra prezzies on the side. I worked really hard on color coordinating these. It's sad, isn't it?



 And that's how you do your little sister's 30th birthday up right. I may not have the oomph to pull off major coups anymore, but I can stealth up in yo shizzle and life-bomb you. There's nowhere to run. There's nowhere to hide.

Hun love. When you care to raid the very best.

1 comment:

Say WUT?