Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

And I Don't Have A Soul To Save. Yes, And I Sin Every Single Day.

I went to bed at 10:30 last night and woke up at 1:30 am this morning. I've been up since.

whygawdwhy

Thanks be for Netflix and all 478 seasons of MI-5.

Not getting enough sleep feels suspiciously like a hangover, which is really unfair if you think about it. At least with a proper hangover you can point to the source and say: Yes, it was that second whole bottle of tequila that did me in!

But a non-sleep hangover you just go: Why do I feel as if I'd been drowned in whiskey and hung out to molder?

Now I have to go and drown in the beauty that is Richard Armitage a bit more. It is really ridiculous how handsome and appealing he is. Seriously. He may actually be a legitimate health threat of some kind. Causes brain disorder that leads to swooning, staring at screens too long, and sighing way too much.

Has anybody out there ever been haunted by the smell of maple syrup, with no syrup on hand causing the fragrance? Sometimes I think I'm going crazy.

All the other times I know I'm already there.

I cannot get over this man's nose. Damn sexy beast.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?