Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Asleep at 4 am, Awake at 7 am

It's a pretty shitty deal. But there are some rewards. Like the desperate email from your mother who has turned the excel template you gave her into some sort of Frankenstein's monster document with a pastiche of "strategies."

The title of the email was: HELP!

Normally in these situations I try to foresincally recreate what the perp has done, to see if I trace their deranged thought and formatting patterns and return the abused file to some semblance of workability.

Lack of sleep and general bleh made me look a this file for about two minutes and go, "Fuck it. We're starting from scratch."

And I'm so freaking lazy I did this all from my bed using only my, gasp!, touchpad. No double screens or finesse of mouse control for me, baby! We run on Dr. Pepper and badassery (and we don't wanna get out from under the covers because it's chilly).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?