Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mercury Falling, I Rise From My Bed

Collect my thoughts together. I've gotta hold my head.

You know you've reached a low point in life when you realize that being a surrogate mother or donating ova are no longer viable money making opportunities.

This is low because you don't have children, and certainly don't want to have children, and definitely don't like the idea of other people having your children.

This is also low because you realize your ova would be considered near expiration date anyways.

This is is even lower when you realize that with your health history, no one would want your DNA.

This is lowest because you even considered it for a nanosecond when reading craigslist.

Went out last night with blau and Princess O for what turned out to be a mostly delightful evening. It was a good group in attendance, including a bonus prize of a surprise Scotsman. So between the German, Austrian, English and Scottish accents, I was in aural heaven.

In other news, January is the month of endings. My Unenjoyment Benefits are up. My health insurance expires. And unless I get a job in the next 20 days (a real, actual pays-me-enough job), I have to move out of my apartment.

Dude. Seriously.

Good thing I have Ricky Gervais on my desktop to cheer me up.

He's a cheeky bastard.

Now back to, um, whatever. Trawling the interwebz for jobs and raining destruction on the fewls who dare challenge me to Words With Friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?