Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, June 25, 2012

SRSLY

Here are some things that make me smile.

My very good friend Omey-pie sent this a few days ago. I cannot look at this without laughing my ass off.

Bless  you, Omey.

Tears. Tears.


I find it terrifying that people produce things like the below. It's as if they have a window into my soul. How do they know? How?




McCoy at ye olde wrytyng deske. Nonsensical? Yes.

Damnation, James! Thou knowest mine skills lay with leeches, not in the laying of bricks!


A pictorial summation of the arc of the David 8 character, if not the entire film Prometheus.

This entire movie wouldn't have happened if there had been a Mom onboard.


And just to prove that all memes eventually meet, I leave you with this.


One joke. One joke to rule them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?