Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Monday, June 25, 2012

ERH. MEH. GERD.

BERST. PREZINT. EVERH.

From my AHRSUM friends, Bef and Bert:

It does pay to answer a knock upon the door.

And it was seriously hard on my brainium to figure out how I had wired my stuff before, all in order to rewire.

Ultimately, I realized I just needed more HDMI cables. Mother Effer.

And then, while going through the painstaking process of converting to the HD channels available (screw you, Verizon!), I came across many wonderful things. A great PBS detective story on Masterpiece Theatre. And then, the new series Newsroom

Sam Waterston saying "fucking." Tracking camera shots. An unabashed love letter to the possibilities of America. A clarion call for all that is lost in journalism: objectivity, truth, integrity.

DAMN YE, SORKIN!!!!



And this guy was cute, as well.

And some other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?