Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Blather. Wince. Repeat.

Thursday, May 16, 2013

People Say: "What Are You Doing?"

And i say "helping my friends."


And sometimes that help is looking up Q.I. from the BBC on YouTube.

We never change do we?
We never learn do we?

And then other things happen. 

Tink was very good to me today. Does that sound like junkie talk? I don't know anymore.

All I know is Pain is Pain. A cunning tracker, it (out of time) traced me through a hundred neuron firings, and knew it was me. (I was the one grimacing for no reason at the bar. There was a reason: pain.)

I probably shouldn't post this. But my ovaries hurt. And my uterus. And the myriad organs that don't like extra blood and extra pressure.

I've mouthed off too much. I retire this to Tink to find fit for consumption.

Or maybe I just approved it in her name and posted it(<---- so true).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say WUT?